The Top Ad Networks of 2022
Our report offers an in-depth look at the most popular advertising platforms for PC and console gaming, ranking them using data gathered from the Gamesight engine.
As experts in the digital marketing sphere, Gamesight is strategically positioned to answer a common question we regularly receive from our customers, which is “What is the most effective marketing channel?”.
Everyone is continuously searching for the best methods to optimize ad spend, and this analysis aims to answer those questions in broad strokes. Our report offers an in-depth look at the most popular advertising platforms for PC and console gaming, ranking them using data gathered from the Gamesight engine.
Check out the free Ad Network report here:
2022 Top 5 Ad Networks:
- Google Ads — wide reach and high volume
- Twitch — high retention and high volume
- Facebook — wide reach and high volume
- Twitter — high conversion
- TikTok — highest visibility
1. Tiktok’s usage is up 115% from 2021, demonstrating short video’s powerful ability to raise brand awareness by sheer volume of ads in front of users. However, TikTok’s conversion rate has dropped from 2.65% to 0.96%.
2. On average - Tiktok, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Snapchat’s retention rate was 40% higher than non-social platforms.
3. TikTok is YouTube’s antithesis: the former had high volume but low conversion, while YouTube had low volume and high conversion.
4. Gaming Ads had a 43% higher conversion rate on desktop compared to mobile.
Download the Ad Network report here: